5 Ideas That Can Improve the Conversion Rate of Your Website
Is the low conversion rate of your website bothering you? Do you feel that your website is failing to engage the visitors to the extent that you would like? Or are you thinking that it is just plain dumb luck that it has not worked out so far? Are you worried that making design changes to your old website will cost you a lot of money? Well, that is indeed a possibility. But, if you are really serious about improving the conversion rate of your website, you will have to try a number of permutations and combinations and see what works and what doesn’t. Without implementing your ideas, you would never know their value.
If website conversion is unchartered territory for you, then you won’t go wrong by implementing the following conversion best practices. So, here is the list of 5 best practices that can really make a lot of difference to the conversion rate of your website.
- Turn your CTA into a button: Using buttons instead of links for your CTAs can make a lot of difference to the conversion rate. Using 3-D effect is very common these days and it helps the visitor to identify the CTA easily. You don’t want your customer to miss the CTA, would you? You may also consider using contrasting colors to the CTA and the surroundings to improve its visibility.
- Put the CTA on the upper fold: Very often, visitors don’t have the patience to go through the entire length and breadth of the page. They take a cursory glance and if their information need is satisfied or if they don’t find what they are looking for, they simply bounce out. They miss important CTAs and notifications which may be below the fold. As a marketer, it is your duty to ensure that the visitor finds the CTAs at the appropriate place so that they can easily take a favorable action if they want to.
- Use a proper headline: The headline in your web page should clearly describe the content without any ambiguity. It should be succinct and honest. A good headline will not only force the visitor to go into the body but also convert.
- Use a video: Using video tutorials to teach your customers or making them see how the product works is a good way to increase the trust factor and making them convert.
- If you have received awards, show them: Awards and recognitions received from credible organizations can really reinforce customer confidence. So, if you have something worth showing off, put them on the homepage itself with a small description.
If you implement these ideas today, you might see improvement in conversion rates soon.It never hurts to take a little chance, does it?
Looking for some Expert advice?
I love learning about new projects. If you are looking for some advice on ways to improve your digital presence, then lets tee up a time to chat!