5 Ingredients for a Great Landing Page Design
You got a company website because you wanted to inform your target audience about the products or services offered by your company. Another aim could be to create a strong brand positioning. But for that you need to establish a strong relationship with your audience and also empower them. But what is the ultimate aim?
That would be to convert the target and to make them respond to a particular call that you have generated. Here, a landing page can help you.
A landing page is one of the best ways to make a CTA work. Here are some tips that will help you to turn your ordinary landing page into a great one.
- The first thing you should do is create a riveting copy, consistent with your brand and the offer. The copy should be about the customers. It should tell them why they will benefit if they respond to this CTA. Find out the pain points and concerns of your prospects. The copy will have to succinctly and unambiguously inform the audience about the benefits.
- Next, you have to think how you are going to make the landing page visually appealing. The headlines and the subheads should be terse and address the prospect directly. These should summarize the essence of the copy and the CTA and impel the prospect to continue reading. The copy should include a lot of actionable words, especially in the CTA.
- If you are using images, see that they are appropriate to your overall brand image and to your offer. They should support the effort, not overshadow it.
- The CTA will have to stand out in a way that it grabs maximum attention. Insert the text in a large three-dimensional tab or use any design that makes it look cool and gets attention. The text and the visual cues together, make the CTA work.
- Colors can have a psychological effect on humans. So make sure that the colors you use don’t scream at the target. Ensure that they (colors) complement each other. Use them in correct proportions. Use white spaces to de-clutter the copy. Find out which typefaces and font size works best for your copy, aesthetically, and also from the point of view of browser acceptance and website responsiveness.
An awesome landing page holds the key to the success of your digital marketing efforts. Use this technique right and see your business prosper.
Looking for some Expert advice?
I love learning about new projects. If you are looking for some advice on ways to improve your digital presence, then lets tee up a time to chat!